Сноумасс, штат Колорадо
When deciding whether to become an Airbnb host, it's important for you to understand the laws in your city. As a platform and marketplace we do not provide legal advice, but we want to provide some useful links that may help you better understand laws and regulations in Snowmass. This list is not exhaustive, but it should give you a good start in understanding your local laws. If you have questions, contact the Community Development Department or other town agencies directly, or consult a local lawyer or tax professional.
- Land Use Development Code. Section 16A of the Snowmass Village Municipal Code governs most land use in Snowmass Village. You should consult this to see if your listing is consistent with current zoning requirements or use definitions. Important terms include "accessory caretaker unit," "accessory employee unit," "bedroom," "caretaker unit," "dwelling," "dwelling unit," "furnished sleeping area," "hotel/lodge rooms and suites," "time share program," "time share unit," and "restricted unit."
- Building and Housing Standards. Snowmass Village has rules and regulations specifying minimum construction, design, and maintenance standards for buildings, including regulations on habitability, health, and safety. Certain regulations applicable to residential and non-residential uses may be relevant to your listing, including Chapter 18 of the Municipal Code.
- Business License. Snowmass Village requires everyone who rents or leases their homes for 30 days or less to have a business license, which must be renewed annually. More information, including an application and contact information for the Town Clerk, who processes business license applications, can be found here.
- Employee Housing. Hosts owning or occupying deed-restricted employee housing should review Section 17 of the Municipal Code or contact the Snowmass Village Housing Department to see if any rules apply to your listing.
- Lodging Tax. Snowmass Village, Pitkin County, and the State of Colorado all assess lodging taxes on any short-term rentals. A "short-term rental" is defined as a period of less than 30 days. More information about the City, County and State lodging taxes is available at the City's FAQ page.
- Other Rules. It's also important to understand and abide by other contracts or rules that bind you, such as leases, condo board or co-op rules, HOA rules, or rules established by tenant organizations. Please read your lease agreement and check with your landlord if applicable.
We are committed to working with local officials to help them understand how Airbnb benefits our community. Where needed, we will continue to advocate for changes that will allow regular people to rent out their own homes.
- Портленд (Мэн)Прежде чем принимать гостей на Airbnb, изучите информацию, которая поможет разобраться в местных законах.
- Форт-Коллинз, штат КолорадоПрежде чем размещать объявление на Airbnb, ознакомьтесь с полезной информацией, которая поможет вам разобраться в местных законах.
- Траки, штат КалифорнияПрежде чем размещать объявление на Airbnb, изучите эти материалы. Они помогут разобраться в местных законах.