Рекомендуют 36 местных жителей ·
Советы местных жителей
Bene – city’s beloved beach with a pine forest in the middle of the Marjan hill. You’ll find a tennis and football court there, also a restaurant/bar. Considering the beach is a bit far from the center the best way to approach it is to rent a bike, or go by bus.
- in the hearth of nature - part of Park forest Marjan - has lots of shadow and it is less crowded than Bacvice or Obojena beach - ideal for all - day stay - everything you need is around (a sport center, consisting of tennis courts, children playground, and open-air gym, a bar and a…
Mostly located under the pine trees, at the Bene beach you will find the restaurant, small football field, a tennis court, and the playground for children.
A typical Mediterranean cove with lots of shade from pine tree forest, a rocky coastline and a sandy seabed. Nice and quiet.
Уникальные занятия поблизости
Рекомендации местных жителей
Point of Interest
“If you ask me - the best beach in town. Two really good beach bars, baldahins, kayaks and "floating animals" for rent. Available with public transport, e bikes/ bikes or on foot”
- Рекомендуют 43 местных жителя
“Nice beaches. More cosy and more quiet thn other beaches. I prefer this beach.”
- Рекомендуют 11 местных жителей
“Bacvice beach and Picigin Game Split’s main beach is Bacvice, a mostly sandy beach famous for the Picigin game, a game played with a small ball in shallow water. It is an urban, central city beach, situated a few minutes' walks south of the railway station. It’s the most popular party beach with a few restaurants, café bars, and nightclubs all lined up and easy to walk to.”
- Рекомендуют 189 местных жителей
“Built as Emperor Diocletian's retirement home in the 4th century. Visit while you check out the old market and the Split riva.”
- Рекомендуют 372 местных жителя