Пропустить и перейти к тексту

Знакомьтесь с г. Молизе

Best things to do in Молизе

Museum
Рекомендует 1 местный житель
History Museum
Рекомендует 1 местный житель
Museum
“Saepinum è un'area archeologica di epoca romana ubicata nella regione Molise, in provincia di Campobasso, e situata nella piana alle falde del Matese aperta sulla valle del fiume Tammaro. Il sito, localizzato lungo l'antichissimo tratturo Pescasseroli-Candela, sorge 3 km a nord dell'attuale borgo di Sepino, cinto da mura medievali e posto a circa 700 m s.l.m.. Una collocazione geografica certamente favorevole e strategica, perché posizionata in un'area di cruciale importanza economica, la piana di Boiano, su un nodo stradale che collegava già tra il IV ed il III sec. a.C. il Sannio Pentro con il territorio dei Peligni a nord e l’Irpinia a sud, con un agevole accesso sia in Campania sia in di”
Рекомендуют 2 местных жителя
Museum
Рекомендует 1 местный житель
Museum
“Il giacimento paleolitico di Isernia La Pineta è una delle più complete testimonianze della storia del popolamento umano dell'Europa. Ventisei anni fa la Rivista americana Nature dedicava la copertina al giacimento preistorico di Isernia La Pineta. I dati emersi con gli scavi sistematici e con lo studio interdisciplinare, attivati a partire del 1978, hanno consentito di ricostruire nel tempo, anche negli aspetti particolareggiati, la vita e l'ambiente naturale in cui visse l'uomo circa 700.000 anni fa. www.archeologicamolise.beniculturali.it › museo-nazionale-del-paleolitico”
Рекомендуют 2 местных жителя
Ирландский паб
Museum
Рекомендует 1 местный житель
Museum
“museo ipogeo, imperdibile, dall'alloggio si puo raggiungere a piedi, con una passeggiata di circa 20 minuti”
Рекомендует 1 местный житель
Museum
“The castle was built by the Pandulfo-Di Sangro of the Counts of Monteodorisio. In 1095, while the marquis palace dates back to the 15th century and the chapel of San Carlo to 1772 built by the marquis Severino di Gagliati. Recent archaeological excavations have brought to light the remains of glazed ceramic from the 11th century, mostly found in the gap between the old circular tower and the polygonal tower. The castle is located in the northern district of the town called Le Coste in defense of the Treste river. The manor consists of a tower of dodecagonal shape perhaps of sixteenth-century origin that has incorporated a circular tower, the palace of the Severino-Longo and the church of San Carlo Borromeo. Until the early twentieth century there was also a tower called the "Torrione" with vertical walls without shoes. A garden inside the castle is equipped with casemates for the defense of the marquis palace. The prevailing material for the construction is the local limestone, sometimes well squared (in corner corners or in supporting arches. For the cornices, the bricks are used (bricks and tiles arranged on rows and protruding on the façade. The balconies balconies they are made of more compact limestone called Istrian stone, scattered here and there you can admire the greenish-gray architectural elements of sandstone as in the marquis palace.Investigations have brought to light the city walls and a water pipe in brick adjacent to the shoe on the south side of the polygonal tower.”
Рекомендует 1 местный житель
Museum
Рекомендует 1 местный житель