These are 5 cottages located in CHIKMAGULURU within the charismatic BEAUTY OF NATURE surrounded by lush greenery giving a forest feel ambience on one side and an never ending estate on the other side. Amidst all this scenic beauty, the home stay hasn’t compromised on keeping up its own ARCHITECTURAL BEAUTY and can accommodate 25 people in 5 cottages.
THREE REASONS why the place is A MUST VISIT:
01. If you wish to wake up to a view of BEAUTIFUL HILLS and PEACOCKS flying around, this place is a must visit. Surrounded by small streams of water, this homestay has occasional visitation from monkeys, elephants and group of peacocks early in the morning and even deers if you are lucky enough. For all THE NATURE LOVERS looking for an experience of a life time, this homestay is where you must take a vacation.
02. Just when you think this place can’t get any better, you’ll be blown by the simple yet DELICIOUS FOOD provided at the home stay by the most experienced local chef and not to forget the host, who has great experience in hosting and providing the guests with the best of everything.
03. If you are looking for a relaxing yet a playful getaway, then this home stay and you is a match made in heaven. Providing numerous activities LIKE TT, CRICKET, FOOTBALL AND VOLLEYBALL, this home stay will run your system and relax you at the end of the day with good weather and great food.
THREE REASONS to have a look at prior to booking your stay:
01. The stay is located in an off beat location with a SLIGHTLY MOUNTAINOUS TERRAIN; this might pose to be a slight challenge for non seasoned drivers and travellers. Also, due to it's location, there may be SLIGHT CONNECTIVITY ISSUES now and then in particular spots of the stay. The stay is AWAY FROM THE CITY; hence it would be advisable to have a PRIVATE MEANS OF TRANSPORT. Travelers can choose a CAB service provider as well.
02. Since this place is located amidst nature, there might be issues when it comes to insects, which is in full disclosure completely harmless. Yet, it would be better to carry mosquito repellents and turn off lights at night to avoid INSECTS BEING ATTRACTED TO THE LIGHT.
03. There could be occasional power break out but the entire stay is backed by generator. So, it is advisable to stay calm at times of such power break out since there is a POWER BACK UP.
Cherish the Malnad region - Bungalow Is located in Chikmagaluru surrounded by nature. If you are looking to travel with your family and loved ones, this place is a must try. One can have plenty of places and spots to visit, some of which are as follows.
The HIGHEST PEAK IN KARNATAKA is at Chikmagalur, called the Mullayanagiri. The height of this peak is close to 2000 metres. This peak is supposed to resemble a trekker’s backyard. Mullayanagiri has amazing trekking trails. Nature walks here are among the best in the country. Located 12 km from Chikmagalur, Mullayanagiri is the highest mountain between the Himalayas and the Nilgiris. On top of the PEAK, there is a small TEMPLE. Dedicated to Lord Shiva, hundreds of Shiva devotees trek all the way up to offer their prayers. The BEST TIME to trek here is during the SPRING SEASON. During the summer, the heat could get slightly exasperating although the region has good climatic conditions. During the monsoon, the trails are inundated with water. In Chikmagalur, it rains heavily during the monsoons. You may be blinded by thick sheets of rain. Worse, you might not be able to come out of your camp at all because of the HEAVY DOWNPOUR.
02. KUDREMUKH NATIONAL PARK
A vacation at the Kudremukh National Park is a different experience from all places to visit in Chikmagalur. This place is located about 96 km from Chikmagalur city. Located in the pristine environs of the Western Ghats, the park is located at an altitude of around 1800 metres above sea level. This high altitude presents multiple benefits. One of them is the climatic condition of this place. The national park has serene and mild weather even during the harshest summers in the state. There is a HILL here that is shaped like the HEAD OF A HORSE. In Kannada, a horse is called Kudre and the Kannada word for face is Mukha. Hence combining these two words, it becomes Kudremukh or horse’s face. The park is big. There are four sub-ranges here. The entire region is thickly covered with dense forests. There are TEA AND COFFEE PLANTATIONS here in equal measure as well.
03. HEBBE FALLS
Hebbe Falls are yet another picturesque destination in Chikmagalur. The falls are accessed from Kemmangundi hill station. It is located 8 km from this hill station. The falls are surrounded by astonishing greenery. Dense forests, thick foliage, rich flora and hills encompass this region. Coffee plantations are sprawled across the expanses around the falls. Descending from a height of 168 metres, the falls are divided into two stages – the Big Falls and the Small Falls. Called DODDA HEBBE & CHIKKA HEBBE, the waterfall varies in height at these two regions. Moreover, one can enjoy the best homestays in Chikmagalur with family and friends. One of the best features of these falls is that the water is infused with herbs. It is like a NATURAL JACUZZI WITH EXOTIC HERBS mixed into the water. So take a dip in these healthy waters and feel the difference. Become one with your natural surroundings. You will also find various adventurous activities around. During the monsoon, the waterfall becomes voluminous and makes thunderous sounds that can be heard from afar.
04. BABA BUDANAGIRI
Also known as the Chandra Drona Parvatha, Datta Peeta has several high mountain rises. Located in the Baba Budan Giri range, this is a popular tourist destination. The mountain is named after the Muslim saint Baba Budan. The Baba Budangiri range is very prominent in Chikmagalur. It is a picturesque destination with rich sightseeing attractions. Mullayanagiri is the highest peak in this region. This place rises to a peak of about 1900 metres. There are THREE CAVES here. Three Siddhas are buried here. Siddhas are religious oracles. An annual ceremony is held in these caves. When you are at the Baba Budan Giri mountain range, do try to make it to these caves. The scenery around this region is spectacular. The combination of scenic beauty and the intriguing caves makes this place a frequented one. During the Deepavali or Diwali festival, a beacon is lighted. The beacon is placed here.
05. BHADRA SANCTUARY
A protected area and PROJECT TIGER AREA, this wildlife sanctuary is home to a number of wild animals and birds. The flora and fauna that you find here is exotic and worth watching. Every minute at the Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary is value for time and money. The sanctuary is located between the Chikmagalur and Shimoga districts. It is about 35 km from Chikmagalur town. The sanctuary has a large tiger population. Once inside the sanctuary, you can visit the KALLAHATHIGIRI MOUNTAIN. This peak is at a height of 1800 metres. Some other hills in the sanctuary are Kemmannugundi and Bababudan Hills. All around you are impressed with unparalleled beauty. The uninterrupted splendour of this place is evident from the lush greenery that pervades the sanctuary. The BHADRA RIVER flows through the sanctuary and hence the name Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary. Deciduous trees are found in abundance over here. The forests are usually damp at most times. They reverberate with vitality. On location are more than a hundred species of tree. Some of the trees found here are teak, rosewood, mathi and kindal. The lofty hills and unending vegetation never cease to amaze you.
This hill station is located in the Tarikere Taluk. The hill station is situated at an elevation of about 1400 metres. Also known as the Sri Krishnarajendra Hill Station, Kemmangundi was frequented by kings as a SUMMER RETREAT CENTRE. Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV started this trend during his time of visiting this place in the summers.
07. COFFEE MUSEUM
Coffee Museum in Chikmagalur is a haven for experiencing the fresh aroma of original coffee. Chikmagalur is a picturesque spot in Karnataka embraced by the limitless coffee plantations. Coffee Museum is a major tourist attraction as well. It is here the quality of coffee is tested and analysed. From the first step of plucking the beans to powdering them, all the PROCESSES IN THE COFFEE MAKING can be observed and studied at this museum. Training materials are prepared to grow and manufacture the finest coffee. The building is amidst lush greenery and it is surrounded by small coffee plant pots. You can walk around and find the beauty of the place inviting you to a peculiar world of an irresistible aroma of coffee. The staff at the museum will explain everything related to coffee making. The museum also presents many documents and maps that will provide you with insights about the processes and other coffee growing regions in India. You can reach the museum from Zilla Panchayat Bus Stop which is the nearest bus stop to the museum or you can arrive at the museum by taxi as well.
Возможное количество гостей
Malagaru, Карнатака, Индия