Тусон, штат Аризона
When deciding whether to become an Airbnb host, it is important for you to understand the laws in your city. As a platform and marketplace we do not provide legal advice, but we want to give you some useful links that may help you better understand the laws and regulations in Tucson. This list is not exhaustive, but it should give you a good start in understanding your local laws. If you have questions, contact the Planning and Development Services Department or other city agencies directly, or consult a local lawyer or tax professional.
- Unified Development Code. Chapter 23B of the Tucson Code, the Unified Development Code, currently governs most land uses in Tucson. You should consult the Unified Development Code to see if your listing is consistent with zoning requirements or use definitions. Relevant terms include accessory uses; bedroom; dwelling unit; family dwelling; group dwelling; home occupation; household; lodging; rental unit; and travelers’ accommodation.
- Land Use Code. If you have owned your home since 2012, you can choose to use the rules and regulations in the city’s former Land Use Code instead of the Unified Development Code. If this applies to you, you should also review the Land Use Code to see if your listing would be more consistent with its zoning requirements.
- Business License and Tax. Tucson requires hosts to apply for and obtain a business license, and pay a business license tax. Please review the city’s website for more information on applying for a business license and how to file and pay your tax online.
- Building and Housing Standards. Tucson enforces rules and regulations specifying minimum construction, design, and maintenance standards for buildings, including regulations on habitability, health, and safety. Certain rules and regulations applicable to residential and non-residential uses may be relevant to your listing. Please review Chapter 6 of the Tucson City Code or contact the Planning and Development Services Department for more information.
- Transaction Privelege Tax. Tucson assesses an occupational license tax on the rent charged to transients for stays of 30 days or less. For more information, check out the Tucson Tax Code. The State of Arizona assesses a transaction privilege tax on transient lodging stays for less than 30 days. For more information, check out the Arizona Tax Statute.
- Other Rules. It's also important to understand and abide by other contracts or rules that bind you, such as leases, condo board or co-op rules, HOA rules, or rules established by tenant organizations. Please read your lease agreement and check with your landlord if applicable.
We are committed to working with local officials to help them understand how Airbnb benefits our community. Where needed, we will continue to advocate for changes that will allow regular people to rent out their own homes.
- Финикс, штат АрканзасПеред тем как сдавать жилье на Airbnb, изучите полезные материалы, которые помогут разобраться в местных законах.
- Спокан, штат ВашингтонПеред тем как сдавать жилье на Airbnb, изучите полезные материалы, которые помогут разобраться в местных законах.
- Сбор и перечисление компанией Airbnb налога на проживание в АризонеОзнакомьтесь с информацией о сборе и перечислении налога на проживание в вашем регионе.