Брекенридж, штат Колорадо
This article provides information about local laws that apply to people who host their homes in Breckenridge. It’s your responsibility to verify and comply with any obligations that apply to you as a Host. This article can serve as a starting point or place you can come back to if you have questions, but it isn’t exhaustive and it doesn’t constitute legal or tax advice. Check to make sure laws and procedures that apply to your situation are current.
Some of the laws that might affect you are complex. Check Breckenridge’s Short-Term Rental Licensing page, Accommodation Licenses page, contact the Finance Department directly, or consult a local authority for more info.
Short-term rental license
Short-term rental operators in Breckenridge must obtain a valid accommodation unit license. Only 2,200 licenses are available. Registration involves applying and paying for a license based on the number of bedrooms:
- Studio Unit: $75
- One-Bedroom Unit: $100
- Two-Bedroom Unit: $125
- Three-Bedroom Unit: $150
- Four or More Bedroom Unit: $175
Breckenridge also implemented an accommodation unit administrative fee on January 1, 2019, which is due whenever you obtain or renew your license:
- Studio Unit: $25
- One-Bedroom Unit: $30
- Two-Bedroom Unit: $35
- Three-Bedroom Unit: $100
- Four or More Bedroom Unit: $150
You need to renew your license and submit the fees annually in order to stay in compliance.
Any advertisement that offers an accommodation unit for rental in Breckenridge must prominently display the town’s business and occupational license number in the advertisement.
Add your permit number to your listing advertisement.
The City of Breckenridge has a number of operational regulations for short-term rentals.
Every short-term rental unit in Breckenridge needs to have a designated agent who must be available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, to respond to any complaint filed with or through the Town. They must respond to any complaints within 60 minutes.
A responsible agent can be a management company, rental agent, or individual who is identified by a licensee as the licensee’s responsible agent.
All accommodation units must adhere to the special conditions outlined in the Breckenridge Town Code, which includes posting the conditions in a clearly visible place within five feet of the accommodation’s main entrance.
Guests who book Airbnb listings that are located in the City of Breckenridge, CO will pay the following taxes as part of their reservation:
- Public Accommodation Tax: 3.4% of the listing price including any cleaning fees for reservations 29 nights and shorter. For detailed information, please visit the Breckenridge Accommodations Tax website.
- Sales Tax: 2.5% of the listing price including any cleaning fees for reservations 29 nights and shorter. For detailed information, please visit the Breckenridge Sales Tax website.
Our commitment to your community
We are committed to working with local officials to help them understand how Airbnb benefits our community. Where needed, we will continue to advocate for changes that will allow regular people to rent out their own homes.
- ГостьПринцип взаимного уважения должен работать не только внутри Airbnb, но и по отношению к окружающим. Это значит, что нельзя беспокоить соседе…
- ГостьМы просим хозяев жилья ответственно относиться к своей деятельности. Прием гостей — это еще и обязательства перед соседями и сообществом.
- ГостьСоветы хозяевам на случай, когда соседи сообщают о проблеме.