The experience will be three hours long, and it will be held from 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
1) Upon arrival, the guests will receive a guided tour of our rescue center with our host.
2) The host will demonstrate basic horse care, reading body language, gentling, rehabilitation techniques, etc.
3) Each guest will be assigned a rescue horse with whom they can interact one on one. Under the host's supervision, they will be allowed to apply the skills they have learned from the host's demonstration.
4) Light refreshments will be provided at the end of the experience.
5) Guests will receive a horse poster and horse booklet. Other items, such as hats and t-shirts, will be available for purchase.
6) Each guest will have the opportunity to purchase a unique painting created by one of the rescue horses, for an additional cash donation of $100.00. The horse will actually create the painting, while the guest watches! PLEASE NOTE: Any guest wanting to purchase a horse painting should inform Diane upon arrival.